Celebrities are probably the most talked-about and prolific figures of popular culture.
They dominate the screens and magazine pages, and their very own lives are also constantly under public scrutiny. People want to know what they do in their downtime, who they spend it with and what their next projects will be. Therefore, it is as expected that the offspring and other close relatives of such icons will also garner mass admiration, and be under the public eye.
This new generation of fashion and film muses have become influencers in their own right, often obtaining projects with top fashion houses and film productions. There certainly are perks and opportunities that comes with famous familial relations! In recent years, these young trailblazers have been able to showcase their talents and grow their following. Here are just a notable few:
- LILY ROSE DEPP (21)
- Instagram: @lilyrose_depp
- The only daughter of Hollywood icon Johnny Depp and French singer Vanessa Paradis, Lily has already starred in plenty of films both in Hollywood and her native France. Recently, she had a brief but impactful role in Netflix’s The King alongside fellow half-French actor Timothee Chalamet
- She is also a muse of major fashion brand, Chanel, and has been featured in several of their campaigns and fashion shows throughout the years
- Where to see her next: Voyagers, alongside Colin Farrell, and in Dreamland, with Gary Oldman and Armie Hammer
- IRIS LAW (19)
- Instagram: @lirisaw
- Her striking blue eyes and unique aesthetic makes her one to follow on social media. Surely, she took after her English actor parents Jude Law and Sadie Frost, when it comes to knowing her angles and dressing impeccably
- At just 19, she has already starred in campaigns for Burberry and Fendi
- Watch out for: Her weekly updates on Instagram for much needed fashion inspiration, endorsements and behind-the-scenes snapshots
- HERO FIENNES-TIFFIN (22)
- Instagram: hero_ft
- You might recognize his hyphenated surname from his uncle, actor Ralph Fiennes, famous for playing Voldemort in the Harry Potter franchise. Suitably enough, Hero also played the young Voldemort in the 6th film.
- His parents both working in the film industry as well, he definitely has taken a knack for acting. You might recognize him as one of the leads in the After films, alongside screen partner Josephine Langford
- He has also modelled for Ferragamo, and more recently, Superdry.
- Upcoming projects: the 3rd and 4th installments to the After franchise, already in production
- TALITA VON FURSTENBERG (21)
- Instagram: @tvf
- She does not hail from just any celebrity family, but from the Swabian noble lineage. She is hence formally a Princess, as well as a socialite and model who has most recently released her own collection aptly named TVF for DVF, under her grandmother Diane Von Fürstenberg’s fashion house.
- She regularly appears in features for magazines such as Teen Vogue, Tatler and Vanity Fair, together with her fellow royal cousins.
- Keep up to date: her newest collection which is out now, is heavily showcased on her Instagram page – definitely worth a follow
By Sophie Jocson